We solicit contributed talks. Selection of those will be based on extended abstracts/short papers of 2 pp (not including bibliography) formatted with easychair.cls. The submission site is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=types2022
- submission of 2 pp abstract:
9 March 202214 March 2022
- notification of acceptance/rejection: 13 May 2022
- camera-ready version of abstract: 20 May 2022
Camera-ready versions of the accepted contributions will be published in an informal book of abstracts for distribution at the workshop.
A post-proceedings volume will be published in the Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs) series. Submission is open to everyone, also to those who did not participate in the TYPES 2022 conference. We welcome high-quality descriptions of original work, as well as position papers, overview papers, and system descriptions. Submissions should be written in English, and being original, i.e. neither previously published, nor simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference.
- Abstract Submission (extended):
31 October 202214 November 2022
- Paper Submission: 30 November 2022
- Author notification: 31 March 2023
- Papers have to be formatted with the current LIPIcs style and adhere to the style requirements of LIPIcs.
- The upper limit for the length of submissions is 20 pages, excluding bibliography (but including title and appendices).
- Papers have to be submitted as PDF via the EasyChair interface.
- The processing charge will be sponsored by the LS2N for up to 20 publications, given that these publications do not exceed the page limit.
- Authors have the option to attach to their submission a zip or tgz file containing code (formalised proofs or programs), but reviewers are not obliged to take the attachments into account and they will not be published.